Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day #5


There is so much to write and tell I don't even know where to start...

Thank God we are done driving through Texas. It took 2 days to drive. Though it was very cool to see the green trees turn to naked branches. The grass turn to dirt and the day turn to night. The stars in the sky were the most stars I have ever seen.
El Paso, TX was interesting. The drive in we dogged a Wolf, Big O' Deer, Jack Rabbit and Fox. I think we stead in a State Park but were never really sure. So we just pitched our tent and tucked our selfs in to our sleeping bags. I was a little scared of wolfs attacking me. A picture of the wolf was engrained in my head all night. I did make it throw the night.
The drive to Arizona was nice the dirt started to turn orange and I saw plenty of wild cactus. Its funny to see the homes in Az compared to the ones in Fl. The front yards have pebbles instead of grass and a back drop behind there homes of a huge orange/red rock mountains. Tomorrow is the Grand Canyon then on to Vegas.

I do miss home and my family. It feels like a vacation and will for a little while longer.
Here are just some of the things we've seen so far:

This was the family hiking trip to Ocala we took the week we left




The hot Fl. sun

Dad making breakfast


11 mile hike

Good morning Jaime... and I say I do hair.







I hate driving behind these. I always think they are going to fall off and hit my car.






The rest of the pictures were at an exit for what we thought was a Ghost Town. Ended up being an old run down gas station great for pictures.



There's those thinkin' more or less, less is more,
but if less is more, how you keepin' score?

No comments:

Post a Comment